- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH 582) certified Industrial Hygienists
- Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA) Accredited Asbestos Supervisors, Accredited Building Inspectors, Management Planners and Project Designers
- Accredited by the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) for Bulk Asbestos Analysis (Lab code: 101631-0)
- McCrone Research Institute – Trained Asbestos Bulk Analyst
- Washington State Department of Commerce – Lead-based Paint Program Firm Certified
- Washington State Department of Commerce – Lead Risk Assessor
- Washington State Department of Commerce – Lead Inspector
- Washington State Department of Commerce requires applicants complete accredited training provided by Commerce-accredited training providers, meet eligibility requirements (experience and/or education) and they are required to pass the WA Certification Examination.
- Certified Niton XRF Lead Detection Unit Operators
- Certificate of training for Fundamentals of Mold Sampling and Report Interpretation
- IEQ Microbial Intrusion Training
PacRim maintains general, professional and automotive liability insurance with coverage on a “per occurrence” basis. The company also maintains all applicable Worker’s Compensation insurance. All policies are held with companies rated A+XV, the best rating available in current editions of Best’s Key Rating Guide. Certificates naming the client as additionally insured can be delivered on request.